WIN Burleigh Keg Jump VIP Experience
Terms and Conditions
- The following terms and conditions will apply to this Burleigh Keg Jump VIP Experience Competition 2023 (‘Competition’) which is conducted by Burleigh Brewing Company Pty Ltd ABN 66 120 165 522 at 2 Ern Harley Drive, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220 who can be contacted on 07 5593 6000 (‘Promoter/we/us/our’).
- By entering the Competition you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We may disqualify any participant who fails to comply with these terms and conditions, manipulates the participation process, acts unfairly, dishonestly or unlawfully or who tries to influence the Competition by disruption, harassment, annoyance of employees or representatives of us or other participants, even if the basis for disqualification is only determined after the Selection Date.
- This Competition may have been promoted on Facebook and Instagram and you acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram and you agree to release Facebook and Instagram from any liability associated with the Promotion.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these terms and conditions with one month’s notice on our website.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are the age of 18 years or over. Valid proof of age will be required by us to claim the Prize.
- You may not enter this Competition if you are an employee or officer of the Promoter, or a member of such person’s immediate family. Immediate family being a spouse, child, parent, sibling, de facto partner or any family member who resides at the same premises as you.
- There is no limit to the number of times you enter this Competition. Evidence of a new purchase is required for each entry.
- Your entry will not be accepted by us and will be invalid if it is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, or if it is not accompanied by proof of a genuine purchase.
3. How to enter
- To enter the Competition and go in the draw, you must purchase any Burleigh Brewing beer in a participating store during the Competition Dates and complete the entry form and provide proof of purchase at burleighbrewing.com.au/win_keg_jump_vip_experience_2023/. Required entry information will include name, address, phone number, date of birth, store name and suburb, beer purchased and purchase date.
- There is no entry fee to enter the Competition.
- You warrant that any information you provide to us in relation to the Competition is truthful, current, complete and accurate.
- You understand that we may at any time verify any information that you have provided or that relates to your entry into the Competition.
- We assume no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Competition commences at 8:30 am Queensland time on Thursday 1st June 2023 (‘Opening Date’) and closes at midnight Queensland Time on Tuesday 1st August 2023 (‘Closing Date’).
- Entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
4. Details and Conduct of the Competition
- This is a game of chance.
- The winning entries (‘Winners’) will be chosen at random on the following dates:
- Wednesday 2nd August 2023
5. Notification of Winner
- The Winners will be notified within 72 hours of the relevant Selection Date in writing, via the phone or email details provided on the entry form.
- The winner will receive 2 x VIP tickets to Burleigh Keg Jump and after party, an all inclusive Burleigh Brewing beverage pack and Distillery Road Markets food on the night at the event, & hang with the pros on Saturday August 19th 2023. Domestic return flights from any national metro city to the Gold Coast & two nights accommodation at Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast, QLD and Burleigh merch pack! – total prize to a combined value of $3,000.
- The winner must prove his or her identity, proof of age and proof of purchase to the satisfaction of the Promoter before redeeming any Prize.
- The Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item.
- We may declare the Prize unclaimed if a winner is unable to prove their identity, age and proof of purchase to the reasonable satisfaction of us or if, despite our reasonable efforts, contact cannot be made with the winner within 3 business days of the Selection Date.
- The Prize is provided on an as is basis and we make no representation or warranty as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the Prize. To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities and other terms implied or conferred by statute, custom or the general law that impose any liability or obligation on us are excluded, however nothing contained in these terms and conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the application of any provision, the exercise of any right or remedy, or the imposition of any liability under the Australian Consumer Law, provided that, to the extent that such law permits us to limit our liability, then the our liability is so limited.
7. Unclaimed Prize
- If a Prize is unclaimed, the winner will forfeit the Prize.
- If the Prize is forfeited, we may (in our absolute discretion) award the Prize to a substitute winner for this purpose.
8. Cancellation of Prize
- We may cancel the Prize in accordance with the Terms & Conditions.
- If the Prize is cancelled, we may (in our absolute discretion) provide a substitute prize of a similar nature to the Prize described in 1.
9. Use of information
- We may disclose and publish the name and any other particulars of the winner (including photographs) for publicity and promotional purposes and if you are a winner you agree to co-operate with and participate in any activities organised by us in this regard provided we are responsible for any costs associated with such co-operation or participation.
10. Intellectual Property
- You warrant that any information you provide in connection with this Promotion will not infringe the Intellectual Property rights of any third party.
- To the extent permitted by the law, you agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter and its personnel from any expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments and losses of any kind whatsoever (including consequential and economic losses, property loss, damage and damages for injury, including personal injury and death) (Losses) incurred or suffered by you and which arise out of, are caused by, are attributable to or result from your participation in this Competition (including your use and/or enjoyment of the Prize) except to the extent such Losses are caused or contributed to by a wrongful or negligent act or omission of the Promoter or our personnel.
- To the extent permitted by the law, you agree to indemnify the Promoter and our personnel against any Losses incurred or suffered by the Promoter which arise out of, are caused by, are attributable to or result from any wrongful or negligent act or omission of yours.
- In the event of a force majeure or if anything occurs that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper and lawful conduct of this Competition, we may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and we will not be liable for any Losses incurred or suffered by you which arise out of, are caused by, are attributable to or result from any such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension.
- Unless otherwise stated in these terms and conditions or other materials produced by us in connection with this Competition, you are responsible for any taxation liability (including any GST liability) or other government charges or reporting requirements which arise directly from your participation in the Competition or receipt of the Prize (if any). If participation in the Competition or receipt of a Prize involves a taxable supply being made, then you are solely responsible for paying any amount charged by the entity making the supply in respect of its GST liability on the supply. We do not offer any advice or accept any responsibility with respect to these matters.
- Should any provision of these terms and conditions be held to be unenforceable, such provision will be deemed severed from these terms and conditions without affecting the enforceability or validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly.