Terms & Conditions
We have made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information on this website. Every reasonable effort has been taken in the preparation of this website to ensure the accuracy of its contents, however no warranty is given. Illustrations and all other photographic depictions are for presentation purposes only.
Received a voucher?
Congratulations on receiving a Burleigh Brewing taphouse voucher. Someone must love you! Or at least like you a lot.
Depending on the value of your voucher, you can use your voucher in our taphouse to purchase tap beer, takeaway beer, merchandise items or even a backstage pass for our Backstage with the Brewmaster experience.
Here are the official ‘T’s and C’s that apply to vouchers, in addition to our Shopping and Cancellation & Returns policies on our website.
- Your voucher is redeemable online or at our brewery taphouse, at 2 Ern Harley Drive Burleigh Heads
- You must be over 18 years of age to redeem a voucher (we are pretty sure this won’t be a surprise but thought we’d mention it here just in case)
- You have 12 months from the date of purchase to redeem your voucher
- To redeem online, you must enter the unique voucher code when prompted. To redeem at Burleigh Brewing’s taphouse, your original voucher is required
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase vouchers
- Your voucher is not redeemable for cash
- If you use your voucher at Burleigh Brewing’s taphouse, no change will be given – remaining voucher value can be used in a separate transaction
- Please treat your voucher like cash – lost or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced
Our online store is hosted by WooCommerce. WooCommerce provides the online e-commerce platform that enables us to sell our products and services to you. By using our website you:
- Confirm that you are at least 18 years of age;
- Agree that you are also bound by the terms and conditions of WooCommerce Inc;
- Will only use our website in accordance with all of our terms and conditions, only for lawful purposes and only in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use of our website;
- Acknowledge that Burleigh Brewing reserves the right to change our terms or conditions from time to time as we see fit and your continued use of our site will signify your acceptance of any change. You are therefore advised to re-read our Policies on a regular basis;
- Acknowledge that Burleigh Brewing reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time;
- Acknowledge that Burleigh Brewing reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order;
- Acknowledge that prices of products are subject to change at any time without notice;
- Acknowledge that full payment is required before items will be shipped; and
- The laws of Queensland govern all of our terms and conditions.
Please ensure that your delivery address has been entered correctly before finalising your order. We do not offer refunds for items that go undelivered or delayed due to incorrect delivery address information.
International shipping cannot be processed directly through our website. To purchase items for sending to an international addressee, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
All prices are listed in Australian dollars and do not include any applicable sales taxes or import duties on international shipments, which may be charged to your purchase upon entry to your country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
All orders are sent via Australia Post. Postage costs are calculated automatically at the time of checkout.
Once posted, the responsibility for safe and timely delivery passes to Australia Post. Burleigh Brewing cannot be held liable for missing parcels however we will do our best to assist in tracking down wayward items.
Returns and Cancellations Policy
Once completed, orders cannot be cancelled.
We handle returns in accordance with Australian Consumer Protection Legislation.
If your item arrives and is either defective or not the item you selected when processing your order, please contact us within 7 days. If we, in our sole discretion, determine the item is defective, faulty or incorrect, we will be happy to exchange or issue a refund. Any refund will be for the full cost you paid for the product (including postage) only.
If issued, a refund can only be issued to the original card / payment method.
If the item is the size you ordered but does not fit, please contact us within 7 days to organise an exchange (subject to stock availability). The item must be returned to us unworn / unused. You will need to cover the cost of returning the item and shipping a new one.
Any returns must be received within 14 days (2 weeks) of your delivery date. Any items returned outside of these timeframes cannot be accepted.